Even Though We Sell Braided Wigs, We Care About Your Natural Hair. Practice Our Hair Tips For A Healthier, Fuller And Longer Hair.
Your hair is not just composed of the strands you see on your head, it’s more elementary and complex than just what you see.
- Take care of yourself from within by always drinking at least 8 ounce glasses of water or two liters of water daily with fruits and veggies: this helps to increase hair growth and strengthens your hair.
- Wash your hair regularly with original shampoo within 1- 2 weeks, depends on how often it gets dirty: this helps eliminates build up and clog pores to allow your scalp breath.
- Deep condition after wash with original hair condition. Comb or stretch out and leave in for 15-30 minutes putting on a plastic shower cap before you rinse out: this promotes a healthy hair growth by nourishing, feeding and penetrating into the scalp for a faster and healthier growth.
- (Optional) to further nourish your hair, do some steaming by using a DEEP CONDITIONER or mixing with PURE ORIGINAL HONEY, COCONUT OIL or SHEA BUTTER, HAIR MAYONNAISE, WITH RAW EGG. Wear a plastic shower cap on your hair after application and sit under the hair steamer set in medium heat for 20-30 minutes, then rinse with cool water: this will further open your pores and allow all nourishment in the above mixtures penetrate more deeply into the follicle to let each strands stand a test of time.
- Moisturize with a leave in conditioner while your hair is still a little damp along with oil like original coconut oil or shea butter or any original natural hair oil and seal consistently: this protects the hair from losing it’s moisture and shedding.
- Trim your hair every 4-6 weeks: to retain its strength and get rid of broken and free of split ends that could lead to more damage.
- Wear protective styles like cornrows, braids, twist on your natural hair before wearing your braided wig and avoid them from been braided to tightly: this helps to secure hair from shedding and braid wigs / lace hair wigs helps you have your hair on like it is naturally braided while protecting your natural hair underneath the wig from the harsh sun/winter weather when out. Reason it is called protective styles.
- Avoid too much heating objects like tong machines, dryers and all and if you must use them, use at the minimum lowest heat settings: this will help avoid dryness, split ends and damages as too much heat damages the hair strength.
- Protect your hair at night by sleeping with a satin hair bonnet and scarf at night or sleep on a satin pillowcase if you are not the type to wear anything over your head to sleep: this protects the hair from breakage and helps maintain its moisture.
- Avoid too much use of hair product: this help to avoid build up and allows the scalp to breath.
For more information, always watch out for our blog posts always posted below our website.