TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Site. This includes information you provide when you order from the Site; subscribe to any services offered on the Site including but not limited to interactive services (such as blogs, chat rooms, message boards, or other user forums); enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Expresswigbraids; complete a survey; or report a problem with the Site;
- Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence;
- Details of any transactions you carry out through the Site including the placement of any orders by you; and
- Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, your computer's IP address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
- We may obtain information about your usage of our site to help us develop and improve it further through online surveys and other requests.
If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit card billing address(es) so that we can process and fulfill your order. We do not view or save your credit card or debit card information.
Additionally, we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
NOTE! We obtain some personal information from you for the purpose of your orders.
LEGAL PURCHASE AGE
NOTE! If you’re under 18 years old, ask your parents or guardian before ordering please.
NOTE! We use “cookies” to make your online experience as best as possible.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED
Expresswigbraids may use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments and to provide you with a personalized shopping experience. We will also use your details to fulfill and deliver your orders. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body.
When you order from Expresswigbraids, you will be offered the opportunity to opt out of our email newsletter and other update services. If you choose to opt-out for this service, we will not send you alerts for new products, features nor enhancements; special offers; upgrade opportunities; contests or events of interest. However, if you choose to receive our emails from time-to-time we will use the information you provide to promote the products and services via email. We do collate information about site traffic, sales, wish list, and other commercial information but do not share this information with any third parties. Finally, we may use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors' needs.
In addition to disclosures identified in the purposes above, from time to time we may disclose Personal Information to:
- Our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
- Unaffiliated service providers with whom Expresswigbraids may subcontract, including website hosting companies, fulfillment companies and other third party service providers;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data, it's in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, respond to inquiries or requests from public authority, enforce or apply the Expresswigbraids Terms & Conditions and other agreements, permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain, or protect the rights, property, safety or security of Expresswigbraids, our employees, agents, contractors, customers, the visitors of the Site or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. So, please keep your credit/debit card information safe at all time.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like reviews, marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
You are solely responsible for any User Content that you submit. You are legally liable for the User Content that you submit including, for example, material protected by copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret law or other proprietary rights laws without permission of the author or owner or subject featured in such submission, or defamatory comments.
You grant to Expresswigbraids the worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, transferable right to use your uploaded User Content in any manner to be determined in the Licensed Parties’ sole discretion, including but not limited to on our webpage, social media pages operated by Expresswigbraids, promotional emails and advertisements, and in other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives, in any media now or hereafter known.
You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights of your User Content, (ii) if the User Content is subject to third party proprietary rights, you have all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish the User Content you submit and to grant the rights granted herein, including permission from all person(s) appearing in your User Content; (iii) you are not a minor, (iv) you are legally entitled to post the User Content, and the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content as described herein will not violate the rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other proprietary rights, of any third party or any law, and (v) the User Content is not libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, indecent, threatening, harassing, hateful, or offensive. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold the Licensed Parties, and any person acting on their behalf, harmless from any liability related in any way to the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content.
Expresswigbraids reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Site, the Brand properties and the Services at any time, for any reason.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent from us contacting you, by contacting us at email@example.com
There will be changes made on this policy from time to time. So, we advise you always review for your safety purposes. So that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.
WHERE AND HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS OR FILE COMPLAINTS
NOTE! BY USING OUR SITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS ON THIS PAGE. REACH OUT TO US AT firstname.lastname@example.org WITH ANY FURTHER CONCERNS.