MEASURING YOUR HEAD
- The way your wig fits your head is very important. In order to get the actual size of wig for your head, make sure to choose the proper size for your wig to ensure maximum comfort and security.
- Use a flexible plastic non stretchable measuring tape.
- Take all measurements 2 or 3 times to be accurate.
- NOTE: Your nape is the base of your neck, the spot where the back of your hair begins.
- Hairline is the edge of a person's hair round the head.
- Most adults wear an average size although the amount of your own hair you have underneath the wig may affect your size requirements. Certain hairstyles can add bulk and make the measurement inaccurate.
ALL OF OUR WIGS COMES WITH AN ELASTIC BAND THAT FITS ALMOST ALL HEAD SIZE.