Hat Wig- Texas
Kindly visit our ORGANIC BEAUTY & HAIR CARE LINE on the website for more organic products.
You Might Like It To
GO TO CART
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Adjustable Hat with Goddess braids
Your name can be customized on It
Goddess Box Braids
Density: volume/full density
Thickness: medium braids
Original X-pression braid extensions
Customizable with your preference
MEASURING YOUR HEAD
- The way your wig fits your head is very important. In order to get the actual size of wig for your head, make sure to choose the proper size for your wig to ensure maximum comfort and security.
- Use a flexible plastic non stretchable measuring tape.
- Take all measurements 2 or 3 times to be accurate.
- NOTE: Your nape is the base of your neck, the spot where the back of your hair begins.
- Hairline is the edge of a person's hair round the head.
- Most adults wear an average size although the amount of your own hair you have underneath the wig may affect your size requirements. Certain hairstyles can add bulk and make the measurement inaccurate.
ALL OF OUR WIGS COMES WITH AN ELASTIC BAND THAT FITS ALMOST ALL HEAD SIZE.
COLORS FOR OUR EXTENSIONS
MIXED COLORS ; shows variation of mixed colors of blending 2 or more colors of extensions together.
HIGHLIGHT MIXED; shows plain color and the other color(s) will appear as few strands of highlights. A situation where you want 2 or more colors but you want one color more than the other(s).
2 TONE COLOR AKA OMBRÉ shows a 2 step color. A situation where you want a different color to start your braids, cornrows or twist and end it with a different color just like ombre tone.
OMBRÉ 27/613: braids starts with 27 and ends with 613
OMBRE SHADES OF TAN: Braids starts with color black and ends with multiple shades of tan (white, yellow gold, 613, 30, 33, & 27)
OMBRE MULTI: Braids starts with color black and ends with multiple shades of (white, red, blue, gray, purple & pink)
OMBRE 3TONE 1b + 30 + 27 also known as C14: has 3 tone shades and starts with color black, follow by color 30 in the middle and ends with color 27.
OMBRE 3TONE 1b + 30 + 613 also known as C15: has 3 tone shades and starts with color black, follow by color 30 in the middle and ends with color 613.
TYPES OF LACE MATERIALS OPTIONS EXPRESS WIG BRAIDS
HD Invisible Lace is also referred to as HD Transparent/Invisible Lace which is our SIGNATURE LACE OPTION: it is the lace with the highest quality and the most realistic look on the market today. Our HD option comes in; HD(5 by 5) Closure, "HD(13 by 6) Frontal" and “HD Full Lace" .
The lace is quiet thinner than the transparent lace and much more thinner that the normal Swiss full lace. The knots are tiny micro visible but not as visible as the other type of laces. It's suitable for multiple skin tone as it melts and blends into any skin type. Knots can be bleached and it easily absorbs in the lace tint spray application for a more realistic look. Knot bleaching could give this lace option a little bit of a tan look.
This lace cap has 100% lace around the base. It comes with hook combs, a slim tan strap with clips and a black elastic band for extra hold. This type of lace gives 100% styling option. One could part the hair on it to the left, right, center or anywhere. You can also put it up in a bun or lower or higher ponytail. Knots can be bleached for a more realistic look and it absorbs in the lace tint spray application easily. Some people also adopt the use of their make-up powder or foundation in blending the knot on the inside.
Swiss Full Lace (virgin hair full lace): this lace cap has 100% lace around the base. It comes with hook combs, a slim tan strap with clips and a black elastic band for extra hold. This type of lace gives 100% styling option. One could part the hair on it to the left, right, center or anywhere. You can also put it up in a bun or lower or higher ponytail. The knots are a little visible compared to the HD lace which has micro tiny knots on the inside. Knots can be bleached for a more realistic look and it absorbs in the lace tint spray application easily. Some people also adopt the use of their make-up powder or foundation in blending the knot on the inside. Lace is also referred to as the Swiss brown lace. The lace color is usually brownish/tan in color, which is darker than the transparent full lace wig.
Transparent Full Lace: creates an invisible and natural hairline but not as invisible as the HD Invisible Lace. This lace cap has 100% lace around the base. It comes with hook combs, a slim tan strap with clips and a black elastic band for extra hold. This type of lace gives 100% styling option. One could part the hair on it to the left, right, center or anywhere. You can also put it up in a bun or lower or higher ponytail. Knots can be bleached for a more realistic look and it absorbs in the lace tint spray application easily. Some people also adopt the use of their make-up powder or foundation in blending the knot on the inside. The lace color is usually lighter than all other full lace types. Mostly suitable for a lighter skin tone.
360 (round) 100% virgin : you can achieve more styles using this as your preferred lace material option for your braid wigs. This can be packed up in a bun or ponytail and all parting styles of braids, twist, loc and cornrow can be achieved from using this, except for the fact that the middle part of the lace is attached to a black mesh cap to form a complete wig. You can achieve an all round baby hair option from using this.
13*6 (13 by 6) 100% virgin hair lace frontal: is the bigger version of the (13 by 4) ear to ear frontal. It's 2 inches longer. You can achieve all types of frontal parting style braids, twist, loc or cornrows from selecting this lace system as your option of making your preferred braids wig. The frontal will be sown on a black wig cap where the rest of the braids are made on to form a complete wig. More ear to ear baby hair option from using this unit as well. Your wig can be packed as one but in a lower ponytail, but it mostly covers the whole frontal part of your hairline. This is also known as the ear to ear lace front.
13*4 (13 by 4) 100% virgin hair lace frontal: you can achieve all types of frontal parting style braids, twist, loc or cornrows from selecting this lace system as your option of making your preferred braids wig. The frontal will be sown on a black wig cap where the rest of the braids are made on to form a complete wig. More ear to ear baby hair option from using this unit as well. Your wig can be packed as one but in a lower ponytail, but it mostly covers the whole frontal part of your hairline. This is also known as the ear to ear lace front.
(7 by 4) virgin hair lace side frontal: this type of lace is half of a full frontal lace. It's the half of the left side frontal or right side frontal and not an ear to ear lace frontal. The frontal will be sown on a black mesh cap where the rest of the braids are made on to form a complete wig.
4*4 (4 by 4) 100% virgin hair lace closure: has limited styling options. you could get middle & little side part styled braids, twist, loc or cornrows from selecting this lace option as your option of making your preferred braid wig. The closure will be sown on a black wig cap where the rest of the braids are made on to form a complete wig. Your wig can be packed as one in a lower pony.
2*4 (2 by 4) 100% virgin hair lace closure: styling is very limited. This closure is half of the 4 by 4 closure above. You can only get middle part styled braids, twist, loc or cornrows from selecting this lace for your wig. Your wig can be packed as one in a lower pony. Also, to get a side part from this means you will have to turn the focus of your wig to the side when installing it.
2*6 (2 by 6) 100% virgin hair lace closure: styling is also very limited. This closure is half of the 4 by 4 closure above. You can only get middle part styled braids, twist, loc or cornrows from selecting this lace for your wig. Your wig can be packed as one in a lower pony. Also, to get a side part from this means you will have to turn the focus of your wig to the side when installing it.
Matching hair root option (colored hair lace): all lace option mentioned here comes in natural black hair root by default. If you want to have the hair root color on the lace material to match with the color of your preferred extension or custom color, kindly select your color option from the hair root drop down menu or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to further assist you. An invoice will be sent according to your custom option.
NOTE: all lace material explained above are also referred to in the hair industry as TRANSPARENT LACE as they are all transparent. Also, only all full lace materials comes with hook combs and band straps with hook.
You could add other accessories like hook combs and adjustable band to your order through this link if you are ordering other types of lace options asides any of the full lace types here.
TYPES OF MESH WIG CAPS USED WITH CLOSURE & FRONTAL HAIR LACE MATERIALS;
WHAT IS A BLEACHED KNOT?
KNOT: is the lace base or tiny holes hair passes through on the materials.
This is bleaching the inside part of the lace material to a tan brown color so that the braids wigs could blend with your skin tone to look as natural as possible, in order to give an illusion as if your hair was naturally braided.
”KNOT BLEACHING ORDINARILY COST $20 BUT WE OFFER THIS SERVICE FOR FREE WHEN WE ARE RUNNING SALES”
HAT WIGS: the base of wigs in this category are hats in different shape, style or form. It doesn't come with any lace material. Braids are made inside the hat. No accessories is needed.
BAND WIGS: braids are made on a black see through wig cap and not lace hair material. The front of this wig are designed with a black band that can be sealed at the back of your head. Accessories on our head band wigs only comes with an ear to ear elastic band for extra hold. If you need other types of accessories added such as combs, adjustable band or braid jewelries, kindly add them through this link here.
- Full or volume density; has a lot of braids. Recommended for those who love to have a lot of braids.
- Not too full or classic density; a normal density, but not as full as the hybrid volume. Recommend for those who like light wigs and don’t want a lot of braids.
Thickness of all braids includes;
- big ; which is thick
- medium ; which is thick, but not as thick as the big
- small; which is not as big as the medium
- micro; which is tiny
- jumbo; largest/thickest size
Braided wigs have been around for some years now and a lot of people have embraced and are beginning to appreciate its many advantages.
One out of its many advantages is how it saves time. Imagine a wife, mother and a carrier woman who struggles to juggle all activities together at a time without so much time in her hands to look beautiful alongside. It’s very important as a woman to look beautiful and well kept as always. Women are great beings and do a lot of things in our society today all at once;
- keeping home,
- taking care of family,
- working to earn money, and many more.
But we are focused on how a woman should always manage her time in all of these activities and still have enough time to still look beautiful. A woman’s appearance really matters a lot. You don’t want to look unkempt, you don’t want to keep a bad hair, bald hair or smelly hair.
So, I will outline steps of how to wear your braided lace wigs in minutes without applying any glue and explain further using a glue.
- Get your braided wig out of the bag and finger comb it to stretch out.
- They come with elastic bands and full lace braid wigs comes with hook combs, but if you feel you need an extra elastic band and hook combs, add two hook combs inside the wig cap on both sides of the wig cap, also measure out 8-10 inches in length of elastic band, then sew in the elastic band on both sides where your ear angles are placed on either of the lace frontal, full lace or wig cap used.
- Wear a mesh cap “a tan mesh cap to be precise” on your hair if you don’t have a lot of hair and if you have a lot of hair, have them cornrowed in before wearing a mesh cap.
- Wear your wig from the front while bending you head downwards and pull it backwards till it fits in.
- Raise your head upwards “back in position” and adjust perfectly.
- Pull the lace to the front till it covers your hairline to see how much of it that should be taken off.
- If you think you need your baby hair trimmed, use a tweezers to pick out some of your baby hair till it’s as light as you want it before cutting them short.
- Cut out the lace with a small scissors. If you cannot cut the lace while you have your wig on, try to mark the area to be cut out with your powder or foundation color makeup and then remove the wig to have the lace cut out.
- After cutting out the lace, you could apply a very light amount of your foundation color with a blending brush inside round the edges of the lace material or where you have your parts, to give it an illusional natural look to blend along with your skin color “this is optional”, wear it again, adjust the elastic to hold perfectly and lay your baby hair and style to your taste.
- If you think you need to add glue for extra extra hold then: apply an original hair glue underneath the front of the lace you cut out and also a very small amount on your edges where you have your mesh cap along your temple.
- Spray the glued part with a glue spray, lay your wig flat on your edges, press and comb in your edges alongside. Do not let your baby hair get in. Comb them out.
- Wear a scarf round and tight the glued part for 8-10 minute.
- Remove the scarf, lay your baby hair and style.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR BRAIDED WIG RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX.
. Take the wig out of the bag/box and straighten it out by finger combing the braids/twists/locs all the way down. Packaging might make them fold but doing this would make them straighten out to normal with time.
. Always wear your braided wig on a mannequin’s head or hang upright, to avoid it getting folded and scattered.
. If your braided wig looks shattered at the end/tip, deep only the lower part of the wig in hot water for 5 seconds to straighten out the tips "do not deep all except little portion of the tips because too much hot water could make your braids fragile".
However, not all braided wigs can be deepened in hot water. Only braids and twist can pass through this process.
. Do not deep in hot water the following types of braid wigs; passion twist, spring twist, micro loose braid/twist such as wig Erica or Asia, tree braid wig, silky Spanish twist, French twist, loose human hair weaves section on a braided wig, synthetic curls on bohemian braided wig, dread locs, butterfly locs, faux locs, goddess locs and crochet locs.
. Do not squeeze out with hand or towel.
. Finger comb your braided wig downwards and blow dry on the lowest heat or leave it out to dry (best option).
. Give a little distance and spray your braided wig with very little amount of hair spray / oil sheen to keep it shining.
HOW TO CARE FOR CORNROW, TWIST & BRAID WIGS WHEN ALREADY IN USE:
Once in a while, wash your braided wig in a lukewarm water with good quality shampoo. Do not use hot water because the major part of the braids are synthetic. Using hot water could damage the strength and longevity of your wig and make them look rough, (except for the closure, frontal or full lace wig, which are 100% virgin remy hair)
HOW TO CARE
- add lukewarm water in a bowl
- add quantity amount of a good quality shampoo
- deep in your braided wig and softly finger massage your wig
- rinse properly with cold water and take the wig out vertically and deep in again 2-5 times or rinse while holding the wig straight up. Do not squeeze dry your wig.
- hang your wig vertically or style on a mannequin’s head to blow dry on the lowest heat or leave it out to dry (best option)
- Trim around the sides of each strands of hair if there are any flyovers.
- Use a good quality styling hair mousse while you vertically finger comb your wig, while a little bit wet.
- Use hair spray or oil sheen to keep it shining.
- Apply your lace tint spray on the inside out section of the lace to tint the lace into tan brown in order to match it with your skin tone.
- Do not apply direct heat or any hot steaming object like tonging machines and so on, on your braided wig
- Always hang or style on a mannequin’s head in a good weather condition when not in use
- Whenever your wig gets wets or you sweat on it, always make sure you dry them and not hide them so as not to breed a bad smell or fungi.. Never keep your wig in a plastic bag or box
- Do not tie your braided wig at all times to avoid your wig from looking tacky
- Do not comb or brush your braided wigs
- It is advisable not to sleep in your braided wig so that it doesn’t tangle and also helps to maintain the style. But if you must, use a satin hair bonnet to keep the style intact. Also use a silk pillowcase or satin pillowcase for your pillow inserts.
- Do not braid the ends all together.
- Take care of your natural hair as well. Wash and condition your natural hair, oil them and cornrow them before you wear your braided wigs again because our wigs serves as protective styling wigs to protect your natural hair from breakage and damages, make them relax, breath from tight braiding and grow.
SYNTHETIC BOHEMIAN BRAIDS/KNOTLESS:
Add water in spray bottle to bring back the curls on a bohemian braid wig.
Avoid the use of hot water on the boho curls section of a bohemian knotless or braids made with synthetic boho curls option in other for them to last long. Only the braid on a bohemian braid wig can pass through step 1-16 above.
However, such styles are a 2 in 1 type of styles. The braids could still serve its purpose while the synthetic curls could be trimmed out of the braids after a while of usage. It is mostly advisable to go for the human hair bohemian curls option if you want the curls to last for years without taking them out of the braids.
VIRGIN HUMAN HAIR BOHEMIAN BRAIDS/KNOTLESS:
How to moisturize the bohemian braids to keep the human hair pieces smooth.
-wear your wig on a mannequin’s head
-add original leave in conditioner or original creamy leave in detangler with a lightweight hair oil or coconut oil with water in a spray bottle.
-gently spray on each of the boho curls and massage with your fingers vertically
-or use an original styling hair mousse
100% VIRGIN HAIR / HUMAN HAIR BRAIDED WIGS:
~They can be washed, conditioned, dyed and hot iron can be used on them.
~Easy maintenance to keep it shiny without washing: add water in a spray bottle, spray and finger comb to bring back the curls. You could mix a little amount of original coconut oil with water to keep it shiny.
HOW TO CARE FOR SYNTHETIC LOOSE BRAIDS, SILKY SPANISH BRAID/TWIST, PASSION TWIST, SPRING TWIST, TREE BRAIDS, BUTTERFLY, FAUX, DREADS, CROCHET & GODDESS LOCS WIGS WHEN ALREADY IN USE:
~Get a good makeup cleansing wipes and rubbing alcohol. Pour a little amount of rubbing alcohol on the wipes to clean the inside out section of your lace cap. Clean to your satisfaction. Do not clean the lace side that has hairs made on it.
This will refreshen your wig, kill any bacteria, fungi or bad odor on the wig. After this step, follow step 5-17 above.
Contact us for further help or questions at email@example.com or call +1 (617) 564-4777