How To Wear GlueLess Braided Wigs | Lace Hair Wigs
One out of its many advantages is how it saves time. Imagine a wife, mother and a carrier woman who struggles to juggle all activities together at a time without so much time in her hands to look beautiful alongside. It’s very important as a woman to look beautiful and well kept as always. Women are great beings and do a lot of things in our society today all at once;
- keeping home,
- taking care of family,
- working to earn money, and many more.
But we are focused on how a woman should always manage her time in all of these activities and still have enough time to still look beautiful. A woman’s appearance really matters a lot. You don’t want to look unkempt, you don’t want to keep a bad hair, bald hair or smelly hair.
So, I will outline steps of how to wear your braided lace wigs in minutes without applying any glue and explain further using a glue.
- Get your braided wig out of the bag and finger comb it to stretch out.
- They come with elastic bands and full lace braid wigs comes with hook combs, but if you feel you need an extra elastic band and hook combs, add two hook combs inside the wig cap on both sides of the wig cap, also measure out 8-10 inches in length of elastic band, then sew in the elastic band on both sides where your ear angles are placed on either of the lace frontal, full lace or wig cap used.
- Wear a mesh cap “a tan mesh cap to be precise” on your hair if you don’t have a lot of hair and if you have a lot of hair, have them cornrowed in before wearing a mesh cap.
- Wear your wig from the front while bending you head downwards and pull it backwards till it fits in.
- Raise your head upwards “back in position” and adjust perfectly.
- Pull the lace to the front till it covers your hairline to see how much of it that should be taken off.
- Cut out the lace with a small scissors. If you cannot cut the lace while you have your wig on, try to mark the area to be cut out with your powder or foundation color makeup and then remove the wig to have the lace cut out.
- If you think you need your baby hair trimmed, use a tweezers to pick out some of your baby hair till it’s as light as you want it before cutting them short.
- After cutting out the lace, you could apply a very light amount of your foundation color with a blending brush inside round the edges of the lace material or where you have your parts, to give it an illusional natural look to blend along with your skin color “this is optional”, wear it again, adjust the elastic to hold perfectly and lay your baby hair and style to your taste.
- If you think you need to add glue for extra extra hold then: apply an original hair glue underneath the front of the lace you cut out and also a very small amount on your edges where you have your mesh cap along your temple.
- Spray the glued part with a glue spray, lay your wig flat on your edges, press and comb in your edges alongside. Do not let your baby hair get in. Comb them out.
- Wear a scarf round and tight the glued part for 8-10 minute.
- Remove the scarf, lay your baby hair and style.